- Do not hack or cheat.
- Do not exploit the map.
- Don't harass other users.
- Don't spam in voice or chat.
- Metagaming is not allowed.
- Don't attempt to crash the server.
- Intentionally scamming is not tolerated.
- Ghosting of any form is never tolerated.
- Do not kill off of suspicion, even in Overtime.
- Exploiting items, trading, gambling, etc is not allowed.
- Keep items & IC on the accounts they were earned on.
- Helping other players complete bounties is not allowed.
- Hateful Conduct is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Don't T/Karma bait (acting like a Traitor when you are not one).
- Do not trade any in game items for something out of the game.
- RDM is not allowed. Ensure you have a valid reason to kill people.
- Don't prop block, or jam props in doors to make areas inaccessible.
- If your name or profile picture is inappropriate, it should be changed.
- Blackmailing other players/staff is not allowed (in trading, with reports, etc).
- If you are AFK, don't try to get around the AFK system (farming playtime/items).
- Names should have at least 3 consecutive English characters, so it can be pronounced.
- Trolling is not allowed. Basically use common sense and do not be annoying on purpose.
- If someone asks you not to call them a "r****d" and you continue it will count as Hateful Conduct.
- Your name shouldn't make the game confusing (Ex. someone "kos someone" or traitors "kos traitors").
- You may not kill an AFK until Overtime. If the AFK you kill turns out to be innocent, you can still be killed for this.
- Prop Surfing is allowed, so long as you do not utilize it to access areas of the map that ARE considered "exploiting".
- If someone does something on your account, we treat it as if you did this action. Your account = Your responsibility.
- If a player doesn't take damage from a Traitor's explosives, that is NOT a valid reason to KOS them. That's only a valid suspicion.
- You are allowed to kill someone who is door blocking or following you after 3 warnings, IN CHAT, 5 seconds apart (SEE "15 Second Rule" BELOW).
- You DO NOT have to ask someone if they are AFK before killing them during Overtime. You SHOULD ask if they have moved, but you do not have to.
- You may claim a room in Overtime, the room may only have 1 entrance/exit and be of reasonable size. You MUST also announce it in chat AND give a single warning when someone enters the room before KOSing them.
- Don't kill your T buddies.
- Don't give away the identities of your T buddies.
- Don't intentionally let innocents into the T rooms.
- Working with the innocents/detectives is not allowed.
- Don't delay the round unnecessarily. Camping in the corner doesn't do anything! Actively try to kill the innocents!
- You cannot KOS someone for not testing.
- Randomly disarming other players is considered trolling. You may only disarm with reasonable suspicion/reason.
|VIP & Votekicking Rules|
- Do NOT votekick if there is a Staff Member on/on his/her way.
- Breaking these rules can result in your privileges being stripped!
- You may not votekick in the middle of an ongoing round. (Do it in preparing)
- You MUST @Staff yourself in our discord #call-staff channel BEFORE initiating a votekick!
- Don't votekick for something that would be better to be dealt with by staff (RDMing once, being annoying, or just being AFK).
- Rightful Kills
- Hateful Conduct
- The "15 Second Rule"
- Killing off of suspicion
- RDM (Random Deathmatch)